You asked for it and here it is: a quick overview of 99 incredible natural skincare products. Prices range from $7 to $110, and you’ll see some brands you know and some you don’t. But the uniting theme is that no matter the price, these are all quality products. There’s something here for every age and every skin concern. So dig in, and see if you find something that catches your fancy.
This particular post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission if you purchase it (at no added cost to you). Thank you for your support to keep The Beauty Proof free of ads and sponsored content! If you aren’t comfortable using affiliate links or don’t wish to support The Beauty Proof, simply open a new browser window and type in a new search for the product you’re interested in purchasing.
- Acure Organics | Facial Cleansing Gel, $10. Deeply cleanse without drying skin. Read a review or buy it here.
- Acure Organics | Sensitive Facial Cleanser, $10. For, you guessed it, sensitive skin. It’s inexpensive and effective. Find it here.
- Juara | Rice Facial Cleanser, $29. A cross between a creamy and a foaming cleanser. Keeps skin soft and supple. Even works for acne-prone, mature and sensitive skin types. Read a review or buy it here.
- Kari Gran | Cleansing Oil, $30. Part of Kari Gran’s luxurious 3-step skincare system, especially beneficial for mature skin. Read a review or buy it here.
- MyChelle | Quick Clean Micellar Water, $15. Do you wash your face at the end of the day and find smudges of makeup left on the towel you just used to dry your face? Yes? Then this is for you. Read a review or buy it here.
- One Love Organics | Easy Does It Balancing Gel Cleanser, $29. Cleans and softens not just the face, but hair and body too. Find it here or read a review.
- Osmia Organics | Black Clay Facial Soap, $24. Balances and tones skin. Recommended for perioral dermatitis. Read a review or buy it here.
- S.W. Basics | Makeup Remover, $14. A light, non-greasy oil to take it all off. Also doubles as a lightweight moisturizer. Find it here.
- True Botanicals | Hydrating Cleanser, CLEAR, $48. Unclogs pores, fights infection, heals scarring. Buy it here. Or, if acne isn’t your thing but you’re looking for an exceptional anti-aging cleanser, check out their Hydrating Cleanser, RENEW.
Serums & Treatments
- Acure Organics | Radical Resurfacing Treatment, $18. Improves skin’s texture and tone without additional photosensitivity. For all skin types. Read a review or buy it here.
- Andalou Naturals | 1,000 Roses Absolute Serum, $25. Provides intense hydration for sensitive skin. Find it here.
- Aphorism | The Night is Young, $93. Combat free radical damage and photo-aging while improving hydration. Read a review or find it here.
- Blissoma | Amend Solar Repair Anti-Aging Serum, $49. Quick-absorbing serum to heal and protect your skin from sun damage. Find it here.
- Kristina Holey + Marie Veronique | Barrier Lipid Complex, $95. Wears like a hydrating/hyaluronic acid serum, only better. Supports skin’s microbiome and corrects inflammation. Read a review or buy it here.
- Kristina Holey + Marie Veronique | Intensive Repair Serum, $90. Addresses stubborn breakouts. Works wonders on skin that’s had bad luck with other acne treatments and medications. Supports the skin’s microbiome and refines the complexion. Read a review or buy it here.
- Mun | No. 1 Aknari Brightening Youth Serum, $95. Softens lines while balancing dry and oily areas, and protects skin. Especially great for mature and dry skin types. Oil-based. Read a review or buy it here.
- Rocky Mountain Oils | Sacred Frankincense, $85. A high-quality essential oil commonly used to heal acne, reduce the appearance of large pores or saggy skin, and decrease the appearance of scars. Some people even use it to help with stretch marks and age spots. Purchase it here.
- True Botanicals | Antioxidant Booster, $90. Beyond skin firmness, the evening out of pigmentation, the rapid healing of imperfections, the lack of breakouts, and the reduction in pore size, there’s one thing I love most of all about the Antioxidant Booster: I believe it has made my skin more resilient. Read a review or find it here.
- True Botanicals | Deep Repair Eye Serum, $90. This silky oil creates brighter, tighter skin around the eye area, with a reduction in fine lines and crow’s feet. Also reduces puffiness. Read a review or buy it here.
- True Botanicals | Hydrating Serum, $85. It’s the product to reach for when you want skin to look its absolute best. It has a visual effect similar to that of a hydrating, collagen-plumping sheet mask. Read a review or find it here.
- True Botanicals | Serum Boosters, $90. True Botanicals has two powdered serum boosters that are *incredible.* The Vitamin C Booster is more potent than other Vitamin C products you’ve tried (for reasons I explain here) and offers incredible brightening and anti-aging benefits. You can buy it here. The Antioxidant Booster is a bit more gentle but still firms, brightens, and helps get breakouts and inflammation under control. You can read a review or find the Antioxidant Booster here.
Toners & Mists
- Acure Organics | Facial Toner Balancing Rose + Red Tea, $13. Restore balance and tone. Alcohol-free and reduces shine and excess oil without drying out skin. Find it here
- Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics | Vitamin D Moisture Mist, $39. Soothing, with long-lasting hydration. Find it here.
- Indie Lee | Co Q10 Toner, $32. Hydrating, alcohol free, and antioxidant rich. The unique blend of hyaluronic acid and plant extracts make this ideal for day or night. Find it here.
- Intelligent Nutrients | Purifying Tonic, $42. Antioxidant-charged for all skin types. Find it here.
- Kari Gran | Hydrating Tonic, $35. Alcohol-free and part of Kari Gran’s 3-step skincare system. Great for setting mineral makeup or for mixing with your facial oil of choice. Read a review or buy it here.
- Osmia Organics | Active Gel Toner, $58. Soothing moisture in gel form. For dry, combination, acne-prone and normal skin. Find it here.
- True Botanicals | Hydrating Mist, $22. Hydrates while fighting free radical damage. Imparts a dewy glow. Outperforms similar or more expensive facial mists. Read a review or buy it here.
- Ursa Major | 4-in-1 Essential Face Tonic, $26. Unisex formula that provides multiple functions: dissolves dead skin cells, removes excess oil, accelerates healing, hydrates and firms. Buy it here.
- Acure Organics | Oil Control Facial Moisturizer, $17. Absorbs quickly into skin, and minimizes fine lines while helping prevent breakouts. Find it here.
- CV Skinlabs | Calming Moisture for Face, Neck and Scalp, $49. Lightweight moisturizer to immediately calm redness & inflammation while nourishing chronically dry or flushed skin. Find it here.
- Desert Essence | Organic Jojoba Oil, $16. One of the most frequently recommended products here on The Beauty Proof. Works for acne-prone skin, dry skin, mature skin, oily skin, and sensitive skin. Learn about the myriad of ways to use jojoba oil or buy it here.
- Graydon | Berry Rich Face + Eye Cream, $32. Use on face, eyes, lips and décolleté. Find it here.
- Juice Beauty | Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer, $45. Brightens, lightens and tightens. Find it here.
- Juice Beauty | Smoothing Eye Concentrate, $29. Naturally hydrates, smooths fine lines and brightens the eye area. Read a review or buy it here.
- S.W. Basics | Cream, $32. Three perfect ingredients. Find it here or read a review.
- True Botanicals | Pure Radiance Oil, CLEAR, $110. A treatment oil for skin combatting premature aging and acne flare-ups. Does not clog pores. Read a review or buy it here. Don’t forget to check out their Hydrating Oil ($38) too.
- Ursa Major | Fortifying Face Balm, $36. Lightweight anti-aging gel. Perfect for men or anyone who doesn’t like heavy or complicated cosmetics. Find it here or read a review.
- Vintner’s Daughter | Active Botanical Serum, $185. Like a serum and moisturizer in one. Especially helpful for aging and hormonally-challenged skin. You can read about my experience with it or buy it here.
- Weleda | White Mallow Face Cream, $14. Soothes, protects and moisturizes skin prone to irritation. Awarded the Nat’l Eczema Association’s Seal of Acceptance, but also works fantastically well for babies and sensitive adults without eczema. Read a review or buy it here.
- YoRo Naturals | Organic Manuka Skin Soothing Cream, $25. Feels and performs like a luxury face cream, at a fraction of the cost. Appropriate for dry, aging, irritated and eczema-prone skin. Read a review or buy it here.
- Andalou Naturals | Argan Stem Cell BB Benefit Balm Un-Tinted SPF30, $20. A multi-functional and very wearable facial sunscreen. Mattifying, anti-aging, and anti-acne. Find it here.
- Coola | Organic Sunscreen Mineral Face SPF30 Matte Cucumber, $36. Antioxidant-infused with broad-spectrum protection. Find it here.
- Juice Beauty | SPF30 Mineral Moisturizer Sheer, $29. For all skin types. Find it here.
- MyChelle | Sun Shield SPF28 Unscented, $16. Lightweight with a matte finish. Great under makeup, for kids, or for men. Read a review or buy it here.
- Suntegrity | 5-in-1 Tinted Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen, $45. Lightweight and blendable. Not what you’d expect from zinc oxide. Read a review or buy it here.
- True Botanicals | Everyday Sheer Coverage SPF20, $40. Sheer matte finish and powerful antioxidant protection. Read a review or buy it here.
- Ursa Major | Daily Defense Lotion SPF18, $54. Non-greasy and delightfully lightweight. With beneficial anti-aging ingredients. Read a review or purchase it here.
Masks & Exfoliants
- Acure Organics | Brightening Facial Scrub, $10. More than just exfoliation, it provides skin with the nutrients it craves. Read a review or buy it here.
- Aquareveal | Satin Bright Soft Water Peel for Face, $49. For all ages and skin types. Adjustable exfoliation without drying skin. An excellent option for skin that’s over-stimulated by other methods of exfoliation. Find it here.
- Aztec Secret Healing Clay, $8. Deep pore cleansing. Try mixing it with raw apple cider vinegar. Read a review or buy it here. Found at most health food stores and natural markets.
- Fig + Yarrow | Clay Mask Rose, $18. Gently cleanse and exfoliate without drying or aggravating skin. Especially useful for mature skin. Find it here.
- La Bella Figura | Bio Active Healing Mask, $60. Regenerative and reparative, for a renewed appearance. Find it here.
- Laurel | Facial Mask: Gentle, $50. Gently draws out impurities and restores vibrance to skin without over-drying. Full of skin-loving ingredients like French Pink Clay, helichrysum and marshmallow. For all skin types. Find it here.
- May Lindstrom | The Problem Solver, $90. Intense corrective mask that tightens pores, extinguishes inflammation, heals blemishes, jump-starts circulation and detoxifies skin. Read a review or buy it here.
- Mychelle | Fruit Enzyme Scrub, $18. For all skin types, this scrub utilizes two levels of exfoliation. Won’t leave skin red or irritated. Read a review or buy it here.
- True Botanicals | Resurfacing Moisture Mask, $90. For all skin types (dry, wrinkled, or acne-prone), this mask transforms skin from dull and blotchy to soft and supple. You can read here how it helped changed my skin as part of an anti-aging skin overhaul. One of my favorites. Read a review or buy it here.
- Wedderspoon | Raw Manuka Honey, $33. Gentle and moisturizing. Read about the many ways to use raw honey for beauty or purchase it here.
- Bubble & Bee | SUPER Pit Putty Organic Deodorant Cream, $10. The most powerful natural deodorant I’ve come across. Certified organic. Read a review or buy it here.
- Meow Meow Tweet | Baking Soda-Free Deodorant, $14. Specially formulated for sensitive pits. Find it here.
- Ursa Major | Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant, $18. True long-lasting odor protection and a fresh unisex scent. Won’t stain clothes. Read a review or buy it here.
- Ursa Major | No B.S. Deodorant, $18. Made without baking soda or essential oils for sensitive and reactive skin. Comes in a silky stick form. Read a review or buy it here.
- Acure Organics | Body Lotions, $10. Find it in 4 varieties: Calming, Ultra-Hydrating, Firming and Energizing. Read a review or buy it here.
- Ancient Minerals | Magnesium Bath Flakes, $26. Deeply therapeutic and restorative. After trying it, you’ll see what I mean. Find it here.
- Fig + Yarrow | Alpine Pumice Foot Treatment, $16. A combination of an aggressive exfoliant and deeply nourishing balm. Find it here.
- Herbivore Botanicals | Coco Rose Body Polish, $36. Moisturizing and exfoliating. Uses only cold-pressed or steam distilled oils. Find it here.
- Juara | Coconut Illipe Hand + Nail Balm, $20. Hydrates, plumps and conditions. Even contains natural ingredients to gently fade age spots. Find it here.
- One Love Organics | Gardenia + Tea Antioxidant Body Serum, $39. Promotes firmer, smoother and more supple skin. Use alone or layer under your favorite body lotion/oil. Find it here.
- Osmia Organics | Night Body Oil, $75. Create a bedtime ritual. Use after an evening bath to encourage a good night’s sleep. Find it here.
- Badger | Healing Balm, $7. For chapped and weathered skin, or to ease symptoms of psoriasis and eczema. Find it here. Also available in: Aromatic Chest Rub, Anti-Bug Balm, Sore Muscle Rub & Foot Balm.
- Cocovit | Coconut Oil, $25-$38. Potent enzymes and nutrients nourish skin and hair. Find it here.
- Desert Essence | Jojoba Oil, $15. For face, hair and body. Use as a moisturizer, makeup remover, shave oil and more. Wonderful for sensitive skin. Find out more or buy it here.
- Dr. Bronner’s | Magic Soaps, $3-$18. Keep yourself (and your makeup brushes) squeaky clean. The classic, the best. Find a variety of scents here.
- Kahina | 100% Pure Argan Oil, $36-$82. Pure luxury for hair, face and body. There’s a wide range of quality in argan oils. This one just might be the best. Read a review or buy it here.
- Now Foods | Sweet Almond Oil & Grapeseed Oil, around $10 each. Sometimes simple is best.
- Wedderspoon | Raw Manuka Honey, $33. Gentle and moisturizing. A must for any green beauty lover. Read about the many ways to use raw honey for beauty or purchase it here.
- Weleda | Skin Food, $16. Ultra-rich, transforming even the driest skin into soft, supple radiance. Read a review or buy it here.
- Babo Botanicals | Oatmilk Calendula Moisturizing Bubble Bath & Wash, $13. Plant based ingredients for gentle cleansing. Find it here.
- Baby Carrot Herbals | Wild Pansy Cradle Cap Salve, $7. A gentle herbal remedy for a common condition. Find it here.
- Badger | Baby Sunscreen SPF30+, $13. Keeping baby safe in the sun, naturally. Read a review or buy it here.
- Konjac | Baby Sponge, $16. Gentle cleansing for baby’s bath time. Read a review or buy it here.
- Lina Hanson | Global Baby/Sensitive Serum, $50. For stretch marks or pampering newborns. Does not contain any essential oils. Find it here.
- Weleda | Calendula Lotion, $12. So nourishing mom will want to borrow it. Read a review or buy it here.
- Zoe Organics | Baby Bath Tea, $42. Gentle alternative to soap, ideal for sensitive newborn skin. Find it here.
- Zoe Organics | Diaper Balm, $18. A natural barrier to protect sensitive skin from moisture and bacteria. Find it here.
For more of the best products in natural beauty,
be sure to check out the Makeup Guide and Hair Guide.