At the request of The Beauty Proof readers, here it is: 40+ incredible natural hair products. Prices range from $8 to $72, and there’s something here for just about every hair type and concern. So jump in, and see if you find something for your own gorgeous ‘do.
This particular post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission if you purchase it (at no added cost to you). Thank you for your support to keep The Beauty Proof free of ads and sponsored content! If you’re not comfortable using affiliate links or don’t wish to support The Beauty Proof, simply open a new browser window and type in a new search for the product you’re interested in purchasing.
- Acure Organics | Mega Moisture Shampoo with Argan Oil & Pumpkin, $10. For dry, damaged, and curly hair. Find it here.
- Evolvh | SmartCurl Hydrating Wash, $32. Gentle shampoo that protects moisture while preventing buildup. Read a review or buy it here.
- Evolvh | UltraShine Moisture Shampoo, $26. Clean ingredients and luxury performance. For all hair types. Read a review or find it here.
- Intelligent Nutrients | PurePlenty Exfoliating Shampoo, $40. A shampoo to boost volume and encourage hair growth. Get it here.
- Intelligent Nutrients | PureServe Color Saving Shampoo, $43. For color-treated hair. Won’t strip color or natural oils. Sulfate free. Find it here.
- Rahua | Classic Shampoo, $34. Strengthens all hair types, including color-treated and delicate hair. People swear by this one! Find it here.
- True Botanicals | Nourishing Shampoo, FRESH, $34. SLS-free color-safe cleansing for soft hair and healthy scalp. Smells divine. Read a review or purchase it here.
- Ursa Major | Go Easy Shampoo, $26. A gentle sulfate-free shampoo that cleanses deeply without stripping hair, with an awesome unisex scent. Find it here or read my profile on it.
- Yarok | Feed Your Moisture Shampoo, $39. Gently cleanses without stripping, while infusing hair with hydrating and restorative oils. Find it here.
- Captain Blankenship | Mermaid Dry Shampoo, $14. Just a little sprinkle is all you need. As an added bonus, it’ll look gorgeous sitting on your bathroom counter. Find it here.
- Kaia Naturals | Overnight Dry Shampoo, $32. Contains detoxifying charcoal to absorb oil, odor, and sweat. Comes in colors for blonde and brunette hair. Find it here.
- Rahua | Voluminous Dry Shampoo, $32. Adds volume, cleans and styles hair. Find it here.
- Evolvh | SmartCurl Hydrating Conditioner, $34. Rich and detangling care for curly and textured hair. Read a review or find it here.
- Evolvh | UltraShine Moisture Conditioner, $28. Repairs hair without weighing it down. Read a review or find it here.
- Intelligent Nutrients | PureServe Color Saving Conditioner, $30. Gives color-treated hair the extra love it deserves! Find it here.
- Innersense | Hydrating Cream Conditioner, $30. For dry, course, and frizz-prone hair. Find it here.
- Rahua | Classic Conditioner, $36. Strengthens and softens dry, damaged hair without weighing it down. Find it here. Be sure to also check out their Color Full Conditioner for color-treated hair here.
- Seaweed Bath Co. | Moisturizing Unscented Argan Conditioner, $13. Deeply moisturizing without weighing hair down. Great value. Find it here.
- True Botanicals | Nourishing Conditioner, FRESH, $34. Truly weightless moisture. For soft, shiny hair with bounce. Read a review or purchase it here.
- Ursa Major | Go Easy Daily Conditioner, $28. Lightweight moisture that doubles as a leave-in conditioner. Read a review or purchase it here.
- Evolvh | SmartStart Leave-in Conditioner, $28. A lightweight, pH-balanced treatment for hair. Protects hair during heat styling. Read a review or find it here.
- Evolvh | SuperFinish Polishing Balm, $32. Boosts shine, controls fly-aways and de-frizzes. Non-greasy; an incredible alternative to oils. Find it here.
- Intelligent Nutrients | Perfect Hold Hair Spray, $34. Delivers silky, thickening, flexible, lasting hold. Some say this is the best natural hair spray you can find. Find it here.
- Intelligent Nutrients | Styling Gel, $15. Firm hold for styling wet or dry hair. Won’t diminish volume or shine. Find it here.
- Josh Rosebrook | LIFT Hair Texture & Volume, $22. There’s nothing like it for fine or limp hair. Find it here.
- La Tierra Sagrada | Salt Spray, $30. For volume at the roots or beach-like texture at hair’s ends. Find it here.
- Rahua | Hair Wax, $32. A soft, creamy styler that gives control, manageability and hold. Find it here.
- Rahua | Freestyle Texturizer, $34. For a tousled, “just out of bed” look. Find it here.
- Yarok | Feed Your Roots Mousse, $27. Volume, bounce and hold without stickiness. Buy it here.
Curly/Kinky Hair Creams
- Evolvh | WonderBalm, $59. Allows curls to move and bounce. No buildup. A silicone alternative. Read a review or buy it here.
- Innersense | I Create Quiet Calm Curl Control, $20. Defines curls, eliminates frizz and smooths textured hair. Find it here.
- Rahua | Control Cream Curl Styler, $26. Tame frizz while hydrating your curls. Leaves curls soft, not crunchy. Find it here.
- Shea Radiance | Maximum Curl Defining Cream, $16. Moisturizes, provides flexible curl, fights frizz and resists humidity. Find it here.
- Yarok | Feed Your Curls Styling Whip, $49. I’m constantly being asked how I got my daughter’s 3B curls looking so soft and gorgeous. My answer? Yarok! Find it here.
Natural Hair Treatments
- Bragg’s | Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, around $12 for a bottle. A quick rinse after shampooing will make hair softer, shinier and easier to manage. Find it at your local health food store.
- EVOLVh | UltraRepair Reconstructing Masque, $48. An intensive hair treatment for dry, frizzy, heat-damaged, or color-damaged hair. It contains a high concentration of amino acids to strengthen and restore hair by improving its elasticity and resilience to breakage and splitting. Read a review or find it here.
- Josh Rosebrook | Enrich Mask, $38. Color-safe, paraben-free, and sulfate-free, this mask can soften hair, restore shine, and improve manageability. Find it here.
- La Bella Figura | Bohemia Verde Aromatic Hair Elixer, $50. Enhances shine, enriches dull and damaged hair, and smooths frizz. Use it for preheat styling, for after-styling luster or as a deep conditioning treatment. Find it here.
- Rahua | Omega 9 Hair Mask, $58. Natural ingredients to strengthen brittle hair and prevent hair loss. Find it here.
- Reverie | Anti-Aging Growth Serum, $72. Utilizes apple stem cells and hydrolyzed lupine protein to promote growth and restoration. Find it here.
- Mountain Rose Herbs | Rosemary Herbal Oil, $8. For scalp conditions and damaged hair, use it as a hot oil treatment. Find it here.
- Now Foods | Organic Jojoba Oil, $9. Softens and replenishes hair. If you’re concerned about hair products breaking you out, this might end up being your holy grail hair product. Find it here.
- Kahina | 100% Raw Argan Oil, $36. This may be the highest quality argan oil around, and hair and skin respond to this kind of quality. Restores shine and tames frizz. Find it here.