Are you ready to try Alitura Naturals, the exceptional natural skincare brand that actually works? Use this code to get 20% off your first purchase from Alitura.
All you have to do is visit the Alitura Naturals website here→
…and enter BEAUTYPROOF at checkout.
The Fine Print
Use code BEAUTYPROOF to get 20% off your first order with Alitura Naturals.
Top 3 Must-Try Products
- The Alitura Clay Mask ($59). This mask puts all other clay masks to shame. It contains active ingredients that are not typical of a clay mask. It contains a relatively high concentration of Vitamin C. And it contains pearl powder which not only exfoliates but helps to even out skin tone—goodbye, sunspots!—and smooth fine lines. But my absolute favorite ingredient in the Alitura Clay Mask is the 6-hour grass-fed colostrum. It’s nature’s ultimate nutritional boost. It not only assists in the regeneration of skin cells, but is also rich in a wide array of natural enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- The Alitura Moisturizer ($49). This is one of the best all-around natural moisturizers I’ve found. It’s good for a range of skincare concerns (aging, sensitivity, acne, dryness, oiliness). It includes a remarkable ingredient for skin health: raw honey. Most honey found at the supermarket has been heat-processed and doesn’t provide the same nutritional benefits as raw honey. Pasteurization renders its natural enzymes and probiotics inactive. But raw, living honey has the power to beautify skin, support skin’s natural microbiome, and is appropriate for every age, skin type, and concern.
- The Gold Serum ($79). It tackles dullness and lackluster skin, restoring suppleness and vibrance. The Gold Serum has the advantage of not irritating skin like other anti-aging serums that promise to “restore your glow.” It supports skin’s health—and therefore its beauty—through its unique combination of high-quality ingredients. You can read all about my experience with the Gold Serum here.
Why Alitura Naturals?
Alitura Naturals understands that when it comes to skin, health is beauty, and beauty is health. The products are safe and natural, true, but they’re also innovative and effective.
These products have something to offer for just about everyone. If you fit into any of these categories, Alitura may be a game-changer for you too.
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Dull skin
- Mature skin
- Skin with fine lines
- Prematurely aged skin
- Sensitive or reactive skin
- Anyone looking for real-deal preventative skincare
- Skin that’s adversely affected after illness or medication
- Skin affected by acne scarring or post-inflammatory hyperpgimentation
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I may get a commission if you buy these products. You can learn more about affiliate links on this website here.5