Petit Vour is a service which curates luxury vegan beauty boxes. Each month, you’ll receive 4 beauty products in their signature pink box. The products are either generous samples or full sized-products–in the video above you can see just how generous the product offerings are. Petit Vour costs $15 per month.
Although there’s no way to know what exactly will be in an upcoming box, Petit Vour carries both well-known brands (like S.W. Basics, Lina Hanson, and Odacite) and indie brands (such as Ellovi and Tres Pure).
The boxes change every month–and are tailored to the specifications of your personal needs and style–so consider these two Fall 2014 boxes as an example of the quality and variety you can expect from Petit Vour.
First box contents:
- Feed Your Ends Leave-In Conditioner by Yarok. Full size product price: $20-$26. A nutritious leave-in conditioner spray, packed with vitamins, minerals and essential oils that nourish hair prior to blow drying or heat styling.
- RS Face Scrub by Root Science. Full size price: $40. Gently exfoliates, tightens pores and evens complexion. Unites the powers of purifying clays, soothing herbs and moisturizing almonds.
- Mineral Eye Shadow by Lily Lolo. Individual price: $12. Natural and gentle, these highly pigmented shadows produce right, long-lasting color. My shade, Soul Sister, is a demi-mate fawn brown with golden undertones.
- Tinted Lip Butter by Ellovi. Price for a duo of lip butters: $10. Ellovi butter is a raw butter made from only 6 pure plant-based ingredients. No water, no preservatives, and no fillers. Also available in Un-tinted.
Second box contents:
- A My Daughter Fragrance sample, in Joyful. Full size price: $85. Joyful is a feminine and fresh fragrance of orange flower, lime blossom, rose, jasmine and creamy sandalwood. This large sample is ideal to carry in my purse.
- Natural Waterproof Eye Pencil by Antonym. Individual price: $18. Soft and smooth application with rich pigmentation. Able to create a precise line or a smudge for smoky eyes. The high content of moisturizing ingredients and natural antioxidants, marula oil, jojoba oil, and candelila are excellent for sensitive skin.
- Lip Gloss by Marie Natie. Individual price: $18. Contains jojoba oil to prevent premature aging, vitamin E to moisturize and smooth, pomegranate oil to prevent premature wrinkles, and sunflower oil to fight free radicals.
- 2 Shampoo Samples and 2 Conditioner Samples from Rare El’Ements. Full size prices: $34-$36. Formulated for a variety of hair types and needs. Utilizes precious plant-based ingredients such as Kalahari watermelon seed oil, blackseed oil, and murumuru butter.
- Face Cleanse by Tres Pure. Full size price: $50. This water-activated cleansing powder thoroughly removes impurities and makeup without damaging the skin’s protective lipid barrier and restores the skin’s suppleness, providing a soft, radiant appearance.
I hope you found this video helpful. Learn more about Petit Vour at their website.0