Are you ready to try True Botanicals, the ultimate luxurious natural skincare brand? Use this True Botanicals discount code to get $20 off your first purchase.
It’s an easy 2-step process.
#1 All you have to do is visit the True Botanicals website here→
…and #2 enter JACQUELINETRUE20 at checkout.
The Fine Print for the True Botanicals Discount Code
The discount code is only valid on purchases of $40 or more, and valid for first-time customers only.
Top 5 Must-Try True Botanicals Products
- Vitamin C Booster paired with the RENEW Repair Nightly Treatment: this combo visibly reduces skin imperfections in both texture and pigmentation. It really is the best Vitamin C product I’ve ever tried. You can check out my full experience here.
- Deep Repair Eye Serum: creates brighter, tighter skin around the eye area, with a reduction in fine lines and crow’s feet. As I’m writing this, I’m realizing that I need to order another bottle! Check out my full profile of the Eye Serum here.
- Resurfacing Moisture Mask: this cantaloupe-colored exfoliation mask won’t dry skin out.
- RENEW Pure Radiance Oil: it only takes a few drops to nourish and soften aging skin. I’ve been using this one for a long time, day and night. It never breaks me out, and has truly improved the look of my skin.
Why Try True Botanicals?
Here’s why you should consider trying True Botanicals:
- Their ingredients are incredibly clean and high-quality and certified by MADE SAFE. This certification goes far beyond other safety assurances. With MADE SAFE certification the ingredients are screened for behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors (which are a big deal in cosmetics!), fire retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, and harmful VOCs.
- The products are pricey, but justifiably so. The quality is real. Not hype, not just fancy packaging. Just as the mainstream skincare world has a spectrum ranging from Neutrogena to La Prairie, the natural skincare world has a similar spectrum, with True Botanicals situated right at the top.
- They have three distinct skincare collections based on your skin concerns: Renew (for normal skin), Clear (for acne-prone skin), and Calm (for rosacea-prone skin).
- The True Botanicals CLEAR Collection outperformed Proactiv+ in clinical trials. True Botanicals understands that balancing acne-prone skin is smarter than stripping and damaging it. I’ve had great results with their anti-acne cleanser and face oil, although my skin is sensitive and often can’t tolerate acne treatments or medications.
- The True Botanicals facial oil outperformed Creme de la Mer in clinical trials. This is where I believe True Botanicals really shines: anti-aging skincare.
- I had remarkable results in just 30 days using their products.
- True Botanicals has a 30-day guarantee.
The True Botanicals Discount Code
Enter JACQUELINETRUE20 at checkout.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I may get a commission if you buy these products. You can learn more about affiliate links on this website here.