The True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum (formerly called the Pacific Eye Serum) creates brighter, tighter skin around the eye area, with a reduction in fine lines and crow’s feet.
What the Deep Repair Eye Serum Does
Here’s what you can expect with the True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum:
- increased skin suppleness
- a reduction in puffiness
- improved skin clarity
- a reduction in fine lines and crow’s feet
- a slight reduction in dark circles through non-irritating microcirculation action
- moisturization and nourishment of the delicate skin around the eyes
How True Botanicals is Different
There’s plenty of creams, oils and serums out there claiming to improve look of aging eyes. But True Botanicals has come through, once again, with a transformative product that so clearly improves the look and health of skin.
Like all True Botanicals skincare products, this Eye Serum doesn’t contain cheap fillers—it’s potent. So not only is it nontoxic, it’s effective.
If I had to pick a single anti-aging skincare product to rely on, this would be it.
Inside the Ingredients
The True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum contains 83% organic and wild-crafted ingredients.
Ingredients: organic green tea seed oil, organic evening primrose seed oil, organic avocado seed oil, cucumber oil, wild-crafted carrot seed carrier oil, organic rosehip seed oil, blackberry seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol, tuberose stem cells.
|Extremely Safe||Reasonably Safe||Proceed with Caution||Insufficient Data|
Each ingredient is deliberately chosen for its ability to safely renew skin and transform the look of eyes.
Here’s a few of my favorite natural ingredients in this formulation:
- The organic green tea seed oil is rich in antioxidants and works to reduce inflammation and puffiness in the eye area.
- Cucumber seed oil is a tremendously beneficial oil for the eye area. It moisturizes, soothes, and reduces wrinkles. Cucumber seed oil contains a high level of phytosterols, which strengthen the skin’s lipid barrier and improves skin elasticity.
- The wild-crafted carrot seed oil is a nutritious oil which serves to improve and regenerate skin tissue. It’s rich in beta carotene and vitamins A, B, C, D, E and F. It helps to nourish and tighten the skin around the eyes.
- The blackberry seed oil works to repair existing fine lines around the eyes.
There’s another very important thing to note in this ingredient list: All ingredients have been disclosed. When you find a product that stands by all its ingredients—like this one—that’s a good thing.
Finding the word fragrance on the ingredient lists of other products means the company behind the product has chosen to not disclose all ingredients. Thanks to the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act of 1966, fragrance is considered proprietary information and allowed to be hidden from consumers. So while you see that single word on the label, it may contain any number of secret ingredients.
But here’s the good news: more and more companies are choosing to disclose all ingredients in their cosmetics, thus empowering consumers like you to make a choice with your eyes wide open. Transparency matters. And that’s just another reason I love this product.
My Surprising Results with the True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum
After three weeks of use, I saw several expected improvements: a reduction in fine lines, an improvement in skin brightness and clarity, and an overall reduction in puffiness.
But one change I didn’t expect was in the way my skin moves and stretches. This eye serum has improved my skin’s suppleness, reducing the little lines and crinkles that usually appear with my facial expressions (smiles, squints, etc.). My skin is now stretching and moving more like how it used to when I was younger. It’s turned back the clock on the way my eyes look.
It’s clear that this serum does more than provide a temporary, superficial plumping effect. It’s created a real improvement in the health and look of my skin.
How to Use the True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum
Apply a thin layer to the eye area as needed. There’s no need to layer another moisturizing cream on top of it.
You may be surprised by how silky the Deep Repair Eye Serum feels on your skin. I was! Even with an entire cabinet full of natural skincare remedies, this one stands out as exceptionally lovely.
The Deep Repair Eye Serum may also be used to combat those fine, vertical lines that can develop above the lips. A tiny bit will do.
Where to Purchase
The True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum is $90 for a 0.5oz glass dropper bottle.
I estimate that this bottle will last two months with daily use.
True Botanicals offers free shipping with all purchases over $35.
How to Create a Full True Botanicals Anti-Aging Regimen
To fully reap the benefits of the what True Botanicals has to offer, here’s the full nighttime regimen I used:
- Pure Radiance Oil, RENEW ($110): each day and night. This vibrant red facial oil has helped balance my dry and oily areas without causing breakouts. I use a little bit less during the day (about 3 drops) and a bit more at night (about 5-6 drops).
- Repair Serum, RENEW ($140): every other night. This orange-red serum helps to reverse skin damage from sun exposure and aging, while softening wrinkles. What really makes it extraordinary is its mix-in, which is up next…
- Vitamin C Booster ($90): 3 shakes mixed into the Cellular Repair Serum, RENEW. I love this product! Most skin care aficionados know all about Vitamin C, how it can brighten and firm skin. But Vitamin C is also notoriously unstable, rendered impotent by light and air. So here is True Botanicals’ brilliant solution: maintain maximum potency by mixing this powdered C into the serum. It’s easy to do, and makes the nighttime serum go so much further. I think it’s safe to say that the Vitamin C Booster played a significant role in improving my hyperpigmentation issues.
- Resurfacing Moisture Mask ($90): 1-2x per week. I was skeptical about using this mask more than once a week, because my skin is so sensitive, but my skin never became irritated. I can consistently use this mask twice weekly with great results, and making my other products more effective. It’s citrus-smelling and cantaloupe-colored. You can check out my full profile on this mask here.
*This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
**Products get makeovers too. Be sure to check if this product has been recently re-formulated before using it yourself.5