Beauty boxes seem to be a dime a dozen these days, but here’s what makes Petit Vour a truly extraordinary beauty subscription service:
- Dedication to cruelty-free, vegan products.
- Natural products of all sorts: hair, makeup, skin, nails, etc.
- A personalized beauty profile so that you get exactly what you’re going to love.
- An inexpensive monthly price ($15, with the option to cancel anytime).
- A balanced mixture of established and indie brands.
- Inclusion of luxury cosmetics.
- Frequent full-sized products.
I’ve chosen to share with you two of the boxes from Summer 2015. When I began writing about the first box, I realized it might look like this just happened to be an unusually awesome month for Petit Vour; maybe you’d assume it was a standout from the rest. But Petit Vour is so consistent in their ability to deliver quality month after month, I had to show you two months side-by-side so you could share in my admiration.
The value can’t be beat, and I have yet to try a product out of one of the boxes that I wasn’t nontoxic and effective. Petit Vour never feels repetitive from month to month. And, like the mind-readers I suspect they are, Petit Vour frequently includes products that I’d been meaning to try. This summer, I finally got to try Aila nail polish, the Meow Meow Tweet face wash and Fior Minerals makeup. Score.
Subscribing to Petit Vour is more than nail polish and eyeliner, however. By supporting natural, cruelty-free brands, you’re casting your vote, showing the marketplace that consumers want ethical beauty products. So cast your vote and put your money where your mouth is.
Join Petit Vour and get an expertly-curated beauty box for $15 per month.
*If you’re outside the United States, Petit Vour can still be yours for $23/month in Canada or $30/month worldwide3