The Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo from Lily Lolo is made with clean, safe ingredients. The coordinated pressed powders are universally flattering and—thankfully—very easy to use.
I’ve been using this Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo for about seven months. It’s been my constant companion, even as I change my eye makeup and lipstick seasonally.
Here’s why this palette works for me:
- The colors are just right. They’re perfect to enhance, never to overpower.
- The clean formula is not only vegan and gluten-free, but also made without controversial talc.
- It’s certified cruelty-free.
- As far as contour and highlighting products go, it’s easy to use.
- It doesn’t settle into pores or lines. This is especially important when using a highlighter on 30+ skin.
- Like all Lily Lolo pressed powders, the opacity is medium. This makes it forgiving—harsh lines and mistakes are less obvious.
- The packaging is streamlined and easy to travel with. Even after seven months of daily use, I haven’t hit pan and it hasn’t crumbled at all.
The darker contour shade is a flattering bronzy-brown, not orange. The finish is gently matte.
The highlighter offers a mild champagne shimmer—not too sparkly. It can be applied lightly for a subtle glow or with a heavier hand for a more dramatic look.
How to Use
It’s easy to create a natural contour and highlight using the Lily Lolo Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo.
To sculpt, apply the darker shade to the areas of the face you want to contour, gradually working into the hollows of the face and defining the temples, jaw line and sides of nose. Blend smooth any lines and edges.
Next, apply a small amount of the highlighter to the center of the bridge of the nose, the Cupid’s bow, the tops of the cheekbones, and the brow bone. The goal is to enhance wherever the light naturally catches the skin.
This formula is vegan and talc-free.
Ingredients: mica, octyldodecanol, argan oil, pomegranate seed oil, candelilla cera, tocopherol, castor seed oil, polyglyceryl-2 isostearate/dimer dilinoleate copolymer, glyceryl caprylate, sunflower seed oil, manuka oil, sodium hyaluronate, sea holly callus culture filtrate. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
|Extremely Safe||Reasonably Safe||Proceed with Caution||Insufficient Data|
Like most talc-free pressed powder formulations, I find that it doesn’t last as well as I’d like. The contour has mostly disappeared by day’s end.
But this slim compact is easily tossed into my purse for on-the-go touchups, and the clean formula is a win all its own.
Where to Purchase
The Lily Lolo Sculpt and Glow Contour Duo is $26. Purchase it here.
This product is part of my popular guide, Shopper’s Guide to Natural & Nontoxic Makeup.
*This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
**Products get makeovers too. Be sure to check if this product has been recently re-formulated before using it yourself.5