Kloverbox is a monthly subscription service sharing a variety of natural and cruelty-free products. There’s more than just cosmetics in these fun little boxes— there’s also items for health, nutrition, and home. Each month, they’ll introduce you to 6 to 8 products that you’re sure to love, or at least be intrigued by. If you’re seeking to clean up your overall lifestyle, this monthly box will help you replace the products you use, wear and eat in daily life with expertly-curated natural alternatives.
My box–from Fall 2014–featured the following products:
- An ECOCOERT eyeshadow by Zao, in a beautiful refillable bamboo container. The shade is pearly pink beige. This has a retail price of $31.
- A travel-size Acure Argan Cell Stimulating Body Wash. Acure makes one of my favorite body washes. I didn’t need to try it to know that I was going to love it 🙂
- Lip balms by Deco Naturals, in 3 ridiculously delicious flavors: Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider and Butterscotch. If I had known that a natural butterscotch lip balm existed prior to being introduced to it by Kloverbox, my whole life could have been different. Team Butterscotch!
- Hands on Hemp Reusable Produce Bag. I’m going to get plenty of use out of this thing. Natural, un-dyed bags like this allow for air ventilation and maximize produce freshness in the fridge. Plus it’s reusable.
- Two individually-wrapped intimate wipes by Box Naturals. These are free of parabens, dyes, petrochemicals, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances. And they’re fully biodegradable.
- A maple & pumpkin seed Kind healthy grain bar. It’s gluten free, non-GMO, and yummy.
What I love about a curated product like this is that it’s a great way to learn about new products. So often we get stuck in a rut, buying the same boring products over and over again, not because we love them so much, but because it’s become a habit. And once we’re determined to make a change, we often don’t know where to start.
With Kloverbox, my eco-horizons are being broadened.
A 1-month subscription is $25, a 3-month subscription is $23.75, and a 6-month subscription is $22.50.
Check it out for yourself: Kloverbox.