Whether you’re struggling with eczema, trying to find a quality moisturizer for your baby, or are an adult with sensitive skin searching for a gentle nighttime moisturizer, the White Mallow Face Cream may be exactly what you’re looking for.
This unassuming little tube is the first big skincare surprise I’ve had in a while. I can’t believe that a product developed for babies and people with eczema has become one of my favorite nighttime creams.
The White Mallow Face Cream soothes, protects and moisturizes skin prone to irritation. The ingredients are 97% organic, and it comes from a company with a longstanding record of safety and reliability.
Who Can Use It?
Because it’s so mild, the White Mallow Face Cream is appropriate for all skin types. But here’s who will benefit from it the most:
- People of all ages struggling with eczema: The White Mallow Face Cream was even awarded the National Eczema Association’s Seal of Acceptance.
- Babies: Technically, Weleda’s White Mallow line is formulated for the delicate skin of babies, made with quality ingredients parents can feel confident in.
- Adults with sensitive or reactive skin: It may sound crazy to use a baby moisturizer as an adult, but trust me, this stuff rocks. I’m neither a baby nor suffering from eczema, but my sensitive skin loves the White Mallow Face Cream.
Inside the Ingredients
The White Mallow Face Cream contains 97% organic ingredients.
Ingredients: water, coconut oil, sesame seed oil, glycerin, alcohol, sweet almond oil, beeswax, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate SE, borage seed oil, safflower seed oil, sunflower seed oil unsaponifiables, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, white mallow root extract, pansy extract, xanthan gum, lactic acid, glyceryl caprylate.
|Extremely Safe||Reasonably Safe||Proceed with Caution||Insufficient Data|
The Organic white mallow and organic pansy extracts calm highly sensitive skin.
Organic Sesame Oil is one of my favorite nourishing oils for skin. It’s highly moisturizing and softening, full of beneficial nutrients like essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect on skin.
How to use the White Mallow Face Cream
- For babies: gently apply to baby’s face daily. For baby’s body, check out the White Mallow Body Lotion and the White Mallow Diaper Rash Cream.
- For eczema: Use at least twice a day to help soothe, protect and moisturize.
- For sensitive adult skin: To soothe irritated skin, apply it directly to clean skin. If you’re using a nighttime serum, the White Mallow Face Cream is the perfect way to seal it in and provide soothing moisturization. But I don’t recommend using it during the day if your skin is normal-to-oily, as it may look too shiny.
Have you found other uses for the White Mallow Face Cream? Let me know in the comments!
Where to Purchase
The White Mallow Face Cream from Weleda is $14 for a 1.7oz tube. Find it here.
This product is part of my popular guide to natural skin care, Natural Skin Care: 99 Amazing Products to Transform Your Skin.
*This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
**Products get makeovers too. Be sure to check if this product has been recently re-formulated before using it yourself.