True Botanicals has distinguished itself as the premier natural anti-aging skincare brand. Their products are made with safe, nontoxic ingredients of the highest quality. And their innovative formulations are undeniably effective.
True Botanical’s latest miracle worker is the Deep Repair Eye Serum (formerly called the Pacific Eye Serum). This silky oil creates brighter, tighter skin around the eye area, with a reduction in fine lines and crow’s feet.
What it Does
Here’s what you can expect with the True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum:
- increased skin suppleness
- a reduction in puffiness
- improved skin clarity
- a reduction in fine lines and crow’s feet
- a slight reduction in dark circles through non-irritating microcirculation action
- moisturization and nourishment of the delicate skin around the eyes
How It’s Different
There’s plenty of creams, oils and serums out there claiming to improve look of aging eyes. But True Botanicals has come through, once again, with a transformative product that so clearly improves the look and health of skin.
Like all True Botanicals skincare products, this Eye Serum doesn’t contain cheap fillers—it’s potent. So not only is it nontoxic, it’s effective.
If I had to pick a single anti-aging skincare product to rely on, this would be it.
Inside the Ingredients
The Deep Repair Eye Serum contains 83% organic and wild-crafted ingredients.
Ingredients: organic green tea seed oil, organic evening primrose seed oil, organic avocado seed oil, cucumber oil, wild-crafted carrot seed carrier oil, organic rosehip seed oil, blackberry seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol, tuberose stem cells.
|Extremely Safe||Reasonably Safe||Proceed with Caution||Insufficient Data|
Each ingredient is deliberately chosen for its ability to safely renew skin and transform the look of eyes.
Here’s a few of my favorite natural ingredients in this formulation:
- The organic green tea seed oil is rich in antioxidants and works to reduce inflammation and puffiness in the eye area.
- Cucumber seed oil is a tremendously beneficial oil for the eye area. It moisturizes, soothes, and reduces wrinkles. Cucumber seed oil contains a high level of phytosterols, which strengthen the skin’s lipid barrier and improves skin elasticity.
- The wild-crafted carrot seed oil is a nutritious oil which serves to improve and regenerate skin tissue. It’s rich in beta carotene and vitamins A, B, C, D, E and F. It helps to nourish and tighten the skin around the eyes.
- The blackberry seed oil works to repair existing fine lines around the eyes.
My Surprising Results
After three weeks of use, I saw several expected improvements: a reduction in fine lines, an improvement in skin brightness and clarity, and an overall reduction in puffiness.
But one change I didn’t expect was in the way my skin moves and stretches. This eye serum has improved my skin’s suppleness, reducing the little lines and crinkles that usually appear with my facial expressions (smiles, squints, etc.). My skin is now stretching and moving more like how it used to when I was younger. It’s turned back the clock on the way my eyes look.
It’s clear that this serum does more than provide a temporary, superficial plumping effect. It’s created a real improvement in the health and look of my skin.
How to Use
Apply a thin layer to the eye area as needed. There’s no need to layer another moisturizing cream on top of it.
You may be surprised by how silky the Deep Repair Eye Serum feels on your skin. I was! Even with an entire cabinet full of natural skincare remedies, this one stands out as exceptionally lovely.
The Deep Repair Eye Serum may also be used to combat those fine, vertical lines that can develop above the lips. A tiny bit will do.
Where to Purchase
The Deep Repair Eye Serum is $90 for a 0.5oz glass dropper bottle. Purchase it here.
I estimate that this bottle will last two months with daily use.
True Botanicals offers free shipping with all purchases over $35.
*This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
**Products get makeovers too. Be sure to check if this product has been recently re-formulated before using it yourself.