The Gold Serum from Alitura Naturals is a remarkable natural anti-aging skin serum. It tackles dullness and lackluster skin, restoring suppleness and vibrance.
The Gold Serum has the advantage of not irritating skin like other anti-aging serums that promise to “restore your glow.” It supports skin’s health—and therefore its beauty—through its unique combination of high-quality ingredients.
The difference I’ve seen
I used the Alitura Gold Serum each night for 3 weeks and I was thrilled with the results. (Full disclosure: I layered the Alitura Moisturizer, $49, over it for the duration of those 3 weeks.)
This is the difference I saw in my skin:
- My skin texture was improved. Pores were smaller and my skin looked and felt firmer/plumper.
- My irregular pigmentation was visibly reduced, especially the spots with a reddish color.
- The combination of the two improvements above (texture and hyperpigmentation) created an overall look of luminosity. This is that “youthful glow” that we’re all after.
- My hormonal acne was minimized and any spots that popped up during the 3 weeks were smaller than usual and disappeared quicker than usual.
- The little horizontal lines across my forehead and my smile lines around my eyes were definitely visibly plumped and therefore minimized.
My skin loves this serum!
Inside the Ingredients
If you like an ingredient list that makes sense, you’ll love Alitura Naturals. Just look at this gorgeous ingredient list!
Full ingredient list: organic jojoba oil, organic olive oil, organic witch hazel, organic rose water, organic rosehip oil, organic hemp seed oil, marine collagen, organic beeswax, CoQ10, organic bee propolis, astaxanthin, organic alfalfa extract, copper tripeptide-1, organic neroli oil, organic rose otto essential oil, organic sandalwood essential oil, organic frankincense essential oil, organic carrot seed essential oil.
|Extremely Safe||Reasonably Safe||Proceed with Caution||Insufficient Data|
The organic alfalfa extract is also known as Vitanol®, which has a similar effect on skin as retinol. It’s a powerful anti-aging ingredient for anyone committed to natural and plant-based skincare.
The copper tripeptide-1 is beneficial for skin that’s lost its youthful tightness and elasticity. It’s also helpful in improving the look of sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
Lastly, CoQ10 is one of my favorite skin-beautifying ingredients and is the star ingredient in my favorite toner. It’s used for its ability to diminish fine lines and age spots while giving skin an antioxidant boost, plus it’s unlikely to irritate sensitive or acne-prone skin.
How to use the Gold Serum
Step 1: Shake the bottle well.
Step 2: Apply 1 pump all over the face and neck.
Step 3: Follow with your favorite moisturizer and sunscreen.
Where to Purchase
The Alitura Gold Serum is $79 for a 1.7 oz glass pump bottle. You can find it at Alitura’s website.
*This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
**Products get makeovers too. Be sure to check if this product has been recently re-formulated before using it yourself.6