You asked for it, and here it is: a down-n-dirty, no-frills guide to 75 of the best natural makeup products currently available. Prices range from $5 to $85, and the products are categorized in the following order: Face, Eyes, Lips and Brushes.
So dig in, and enjoy!
- Josh Rosebrook | Nutrient Day Cream SPF30, $55-85. Plumps, brightens and protects skin. Contains non-nano zinc oxide. Check out the Tinted and the Non-Tinted versions.
- Lily Lolo | BB Cream, $22. Silicone-free and vegan, this primer comes in three shades to blur imperfections and even skin tone. Purchase it here.
- Lily Lolo | Eye Primer, $15. Conceal and correct discoloration while creating a crease-free base for eye shadow. Purchase it here.
- Mun | No. 1 Aknari Brightening Youth Serum, $95. A quick-absorbing treatment oil that revitalizes and refines skin texture. Read a review or buy it here.
- Suntegrity | Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen & Primer, $45. Non-greasy and packed with antioxidants for incredibly nourishing UV protection. Read a review or buy it here.
- True Botanicals | Everyday Sheer Coverage SPF20, $58. Tinted full-spectrum protection with a subtly luminous finish. Read a review or buy it here.
- Vapour Organic Beauty | Stratus Instant Skin Perfector, $48. 3-in-1 moisturizer, primer and no-color foundation that can handle enlarged pores and fine lines. Read a review or buy it here.
- Beautycounter | Tint Skin, $42. Buildable coverage, natural finish and a wide range of colors. Read a review or buy it here.
- Gressa | Skin Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation, $54. Nutrient-rich serum foundation that’s more skincare than makeup, in the best possible way. Gorgeous and innovative. Find it here.
- Kjaer Weis | Cream Foundation, $40-68. Creamy, blendable, weightless texture with a semi-matte finish. Purchase it here.
- Lily Lolo | Foundation SPF15, $22. A gorgeous mineral foundation that is a godsend for reactive or blemish-prone skin. Read a review or buy it here.
- Nu Evolution | Complete Coverage Foundation, $47. Matte without being flat. Lasts all day without oxidizing. Read a review or buy it here.
- Vapour Organic Beauty | Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation, $50. A medium coverage formula for all skin types, including combination and oily skin. Read a review or buy it here.
- W3LL People | Narcissist Foundation Stick, $39. Maximum portability with a satin, soft-focus finish. Comes in 8 shades. Purchase it here.
- RMS | “Un” Cover Up, $36. Food grade ingredients with a natural, flattering finish. Ideal for normal to dry skin. Read a review or buy it here.
- Vapour Organic Beauty | Illusionist Concealer, $24. A stick concealer in 9 shades to brighten dark circles or hide blemishes. Purchase it here.
- W3LL People | Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer, $23. Here’s the concealer that’s got the green beauty world in a flurry: a creamy, nutrient-packed formulation in four shades. Won’t crease. Find it here.
- Antonym | Baked Blush, $36. A highly flattering blush that mimic’s youth’s glow. One of my all-time favorites. Purchase it here or read a review.
- Kjaer Weis | Cream Blush, $32-56. A subtle, dewy sheen that blends like magic into skin. Purchase it here.
- Lily Lolo | Blush Pressed Powder, $18. Highly pigmented blush with buildable color. Read a review or buy it here.
- RMS | Lip2Cheek, $36. Hydrates and protects the lips and cheeks. Available in 8 shades. Purchase it here.
- Vapour Organic Beauty | Aura Multi-Use Blush, $36. In a variety of colors and finishes, this crazy stick can be used on cheeks, lips and eyes. Read a review or buy it here.
- Gressa Skin | Minimalist Illuminating Serum, $45. Sheer, natural-looking highlights with a luminous, pearlized glow. Purchase it here.
- Honest Beauty | Luminizing Powder, $25. For a subtle, healthy-looking glow. In 3 shades. Read a review of all the Honest Beauty makeup or buy it here.
- Ilia Beauty | Polka Dots & Moonbeams Illuminator, $34. A fresh, dewy glow in a handy stick form that prevents over-application. Read a review or buy it here.
- RMS | Living Luminizer, $38. Natural sheen without heaviness or stickiness. A favorite. Read a review or buy it here.
- Lily Lolo | Pressed Bronzer, $26. Available in three shades, this convenient compact imparts a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow. Purchase it here.
- RMS | Buriti Bronzer, $28. Highly blendable and nourishing for the skin. Never orange or sparkly! Purchase it here. If you’re looking for a contour product, check this out.
- Vapour Organic Beauty | Solar Translucent Bronzer, $36. An antioxidant-fortified stick bronzer in two shades. Find it here.
- Lily Lolo | Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo, $26. The colors are just right for medium or light skin. They’re perfect to enhance, never overpower. Read a review or buy it here.
- Juice Beauty | Phyto-Pigments Flawless Finishing Powder, $26. For a sheer, shine-free finish. Developed to disguise imperfections without emphasizing lines. Purchase it here.
- Lily Lolo | Flawless Silk Finishing Powder, $22. A delicate light-diffusing powder for a flawless, airbrushed look. Read a review or buy it here.
- RMS | “Un” Powder, $34. A single-ingredient miracle that minimizes the appearance of pores, softens skin, and absorbs oil. Suitable for all skin tones. Purchase it here.
- Antonym | Noisette Eye Shadow Quattro, $39. A gorgeous natural eyeshadow palette with excellent pigmentation and real staying power. Three color combos available. Read a review or buy it here.
- Ere Perez | Chamomile Eye Palette, $34. Ere Perez makes some of the prettiest clean eyeshadow palettes around. “Lovely” (find it here) looks like a desert sunset and “Gorgeous” (find it here) is so much better than those other nude palettes.
- Lily Lolo | Pressed Eyeshadow, $14. Sheer-to-medium pigmentation. Talc-free. Read a review or buy them here. Be sure to check out their 8-shade palette too.
- Nu Evolution | Eyeshadow, $20. Nu Evolution’s highly pigmented eyeshadows come in 16 shades. They apply smoothly and are highly blendable—qualities not possessed by all clean eye makeup! They also have better staying power than other talc-free eyeshadows I’ve tried in the past. Read a review or find them here.
- RMS | Eye Polish, $28. A creamy, oil-based eye color that’s so nutritious it’s basically food for your skin. Read a review or buy them here.
- Studio 78 Paris | Eyeshadow “We Breathe”, $31. Long lasting colors with smooth texture. Purchase them here.
- Antonym | Eye Pencil, $19. Smooth application with rich pigmentation. Available in black. Read a review or buy it here.
- Ere Perez | Jojoba Eye Pencil, $21. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contain ingredients known to be beneficial to lash growth. Available in classic and unusual colors, like gold. See all the colors here.
- Vapour Organic Beauty | Mesmerize Eyeliner, $20. Soothing natural ingredients and a highly blendable formula. Available in three gorgeous colors, but Truffle, the soft taupey brown, is my favorite. Read a review or buy them here.
- W3LL People | Hypnotist, $18. A lustrous pencil available in 2 colors (black and rich brown) that’s easy on the sensitive eye area. Purchase them here.
- Antonym | Lola Lash Mascara, $23. Define and enhance lashes with this easy-to-use curved applicator. Another winner from Antonym. Purchase it here.
- Lily Lolo | Mascara, $20. Lash defining and lengthening mascara. Able to be layered for increased volume. Purchase it here or read a review.
- Mineral Fusion | Volumizing Mascara, $18. An all-around winner. Applies easily and thickens lashes, with good lasting power. Purchase it here or read a rave review.
- W3LL People | Expressionist Mascara, $24. A versatile, bold mascara with diehard devotees. Purchase it here.
- Eco Brow | Defining Wax, $26. Perfect for fuller brows. Available in six shades. Find them at Credo Beauty.
- Ere Perez | Almond Eyebrow Pencil, $21. A universally flattering color that glides smoothly and applies color evenly. Find it here.
- Lily Lolo | Eyebrow Duo, $15. Available in Light, Medium or Dark pressed powders, these handy compacts also contain a natural wax to keep brows in place. Purchase them here.
- Hurraw! | Sun Lip Balm SPF15, $5. Broad spectrum protection in a vegan formulation. Has an orange-vanilla scent. Purchase it here.
- Ilia | Balmy Days Lip Conditioner, $26. Ilia knows lips. This un-tinted lip balm is the elegant, organic cousin of plain ol’ chapstick. Find it here.
- Zoe Organics | Nipple Balm, $18. Don’t let the name scare you! This generous 2oz jar will save your lips (and your nips, if you need that kind of help too). Purchase it here.
- Antonym | Lipstick Pencil, $17. Vibrant, rich color for a polished look. Available in 3 better-than-bare shades. Read a review or purchase them here.
- Ilia | Lipstick, $26. Modern, natural lip color in shades ranging from nude to electric grape. Read a review or buy them here.
- Kari Gran | Lip Whips, $24. A luxurious balm-lipstick hybrid. See all 7 shades here.
- Kosas | Lipstick, $28. My go-to lipstick. Semi-matte finish and a longer lasting formula. 8 shades. Read a review or buy them here.
- Lily Lolo | Lipgloss, $16. Non-sticky shine in nine gorgeous colors. Great value. Read a review or buy them here.
- Lily Lolo | Lipstick, $18. A classic lipstick in 13 shades. Read a review or buy it here.
- Nu Evolution | Lip Gloss, $28. This is real-deal, high performance makeup. Available in 18 stunning shades. Be sure to check out Bling, the lip luminizer color! Read a review or buy it here.
- Nudus | Lipstick, $42. Makeup and an anti-aging treatment rolled into one. They enhance the look and health of lips. Read a review or buy them here.
- RMS | Lip Shine, $25. Visibly hydrating lip care in a pot, available in 6 flattering shades. Doubles as a soft cheek stain. Read a review or buy them here.
- W3LL People | Nudist Lip Butter, $14. Color, shine and hydration. Available in 3 shades. Purchase them here.
- Antonym | Professional grade and cruelty-free. The bristles are top-quality PBT, the preferred material for synthetic brushes, with softness and pickup comparable to high quality natural bristles.
- Bdellium Tools | Well-priced and comprehensive sets.
- RMS | These brushes don’t look like anything else on the market. The vegan Foundation Brush uses varying bristle lengths tightly layered in a swirl pattern for enhanced foundation blending. For loose mineral foundations.
- Foundation Brush, $38. Here it is.
- W3LL People | Made with premium taklon nylon fibers, this non-absorptive brush ensures a featherlite, professional application. For liquid and cream foundations.
- Basic Foundation + Concealer Brush, $27. Purchase it here.
This particular post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission if you purchase it (at no added cost to you). Thank you for your support to keep The Beauty Proof free of ads and sponsored content! If you’re not comfortable using affiliate links or don’t wish to support The Beauty Proof, simply open a new browser window and type in a new search for the product you’re interested in purchasing.